Terms & Conditions
1. The offer is open only for a limited period and applicable only to new accounts opened between 1st Feb’21 to 31st Mar’21
2. To redeem the coupon – Click on “Redeem Now”, it takes you to Espresso page, enter your details and click on “OPEN AN ACCOUNT”. Please do maintain the coupon code for future reference.
3. The clients who has availed the offer by clicking on “Redeem Now” even on last date of the offer and for any operational reason whatsoever or any deficiency in the documents the client account could not be opened then in such scenario then Espresso will not be liable for any claim or for any notional loss or profit. Espresso do not commit to opening the account within the closure of the offer just because leads were availed before closure of the offer. This offer will not be applicable for account open after validity period.
4. Offer valid only on successful opening of Espresso Trading & Demat account.
5. Offer - INR.250 will be credited to customer’s Espresso ledger account within 45 days of account opening.
6. Offer eligible only once per individual.
7. This offer cannot be clubbed with other offers from Espresso.
8. Customer shall be deemed to be accepting Espresso terms and conditions as applicable.
9. Espresso can revoke this offer by giving a prior notice.
10.Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing.
# 15mins: This is applicable during the office hours to sole holder Resident Indian accounts which are KRA verified, also account would be open after all procedures relating to IPV and client diligence is completed. There is no AMC charged on Demat account for the first year. All other charges will apply as per agreed tariff rates.
## Free A/C: The offer is open only for a limited period at the sole discretion of the company and applicable only to new accounts opened upto 31st March 2021. The offer is only for waiver of account opening charges of Rs 354. All other charges as well as taxes and other statutory/Exchange charges continue to apply.
^ Pay Only When You Profit: Calculations will happen separately for each segment, each Exchange and each product. Available product types are CNC (Cash & Carry), EMF (Exchange Margin Funding), MIS (Margin Intraday Square off), MIS+ (Margin Intraday Square off Plus) and CNF (Carry Forward). For MIS+ product, while placing order user places first leg order along with compulsory Stop loss trigger order (i.e second leg) & optional book profit trigger order (third leg). First leg order gets tagged with second/third leg order and profit and loss will be calculated based on such tagging and will be computed based on the pair of trades that get executed through the product. The rate considered is the weighted average of trade execution rate and not the net rate after transaction charges and statutory levy. Transaction charges, STT/CTT, stamp duty and any other regulatory/statutory charges will be levied in normal course for all trades. For intraday square off order no brokerage on the second leg will be charged if such trade results in a loss, however brokerage on the first leg will be levied in all cases. For the purpose of calculation of brokerage under Pay Only When You Profit, when buy leg and sell leg of a security are undertaken on different Exchanges, it will not be considered as intraday trade for the purpose of calculation of profit or loss for charging of tariff and shall be charged as though each leg was a delivery trade. Profit/Loss is calculated on weighted average market rate basis without considering associated costs (brokerage, transaction charges or statutory levies), at trade level, based on earliest trade time of execution. When you have multiple buy/sell order of the same stock/contract the average buy/sell market price of the open position would be taken at the time of squareoff as the base to calculate whether the trade was at proﬁt or not.
^^ 30 days brokerage free trading: The offer is open only for a limited period at the sole discretion of the company and applicable only to new accounts opened between offer launch date and upto 31st March 2021. The offer is applicable only for brokerage; all other charges as well as taxes and other statutory/Exchange charges continue to apply. The 30 days period for the offer will be calculated as 30 calendar days from the date of opening the account. During the offer period of 30 days nominal brokerage of Rs. 0.01 would be charged per executed order.
** This facility is provided by Sharekhan.com India Pvt. Ltd. MoneyFlix and Trade Booster Program of Sharekhan.com India Pvt. Ltd. are not Exchange traded products and all disputes with respect to the said products would not have access to Exchange investor redressal forum or Arbitration Mechanism.
Registered Office: SharekhanComtrade Private Limited, LodhaiThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Off.JVLR, Opp. Kanjurmarg Railway Station, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai - 400 042, Maharashtra.
Tel: 022 – 61150000. Fax: 022-6748 1899
Sharekhan Comtrade Private Limited: SEBI Regn. Nos.: BSE / NSE / MSEI (CASH / F&O / CD) / MCX – Commodity: INZ000041331; CIN No. U65100MH2015PTC269036 DP: CDSL-DP-451-2020; NSE Member id – 90194; BSE Member id – 6732; MCX Member id – 55400
For any complaints email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Officer: Mr. Jigar Mahesh Pandit; email id: email@example.com; Tel: 022-67502000.
Disclaimer: Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Please refer the Risk Disclosure Document issued by SEBI and go through the Rights and Obligations and Do’s and Dont’s issued by Stock Exchanges and Depositories before trading on the Stock Exchanges. Brokerage will not exceed the Exchange prescribed limit.